Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wow another long period of no posts! But im still here!


The month of February has posed to be a very, odd month for me. Classes are funky, job is a roller coaster, and photography has almost flat lined. Well, if you compare to how many posts that is, but NO!! I have been taking quite a bit of photos some for now are just private that is all, I dont have much material to post that is public! But sifting though my memory card I do have pictures when I went to SF. They are not strobist pictures, but the show the capabilities of what lens's I have being the Tokina 16-50mm f2.8 and the 50-135mm  f2.8. These are my workhorses for now and are proving to be quite good lenses from my older 28-135mm f3.5-5.6! Where these pictures were taken was at the San Fransisco Golden Gate Park. I was trying to see how good the focus is for long distance shots since most of my shots so far are up close! Check out my ability capture the scenery, capture detail, and isolate subjects!

DeyYoung Museum 1/320 f5.6 at ISO 100

 
Perfect for Black History Month 1/1000 f2.8 at ISO200

Flowers isolated and shot at 1/2500 f2.8 at ISO 100

 
 Check out the detail! 1/500 f5.6 at ISO 100


The buildings in the tea garden as I left shot at 1/400 f2.8 ISO100

Some bike photos will be comming up soon to show my work with action!

1 comment: