Friday, February 12, 2010

Wow! Another Huge Break!

Well It has been a while everyone but don’t worry! I am still here! There has just been mucky weather here in San Jose California, and I haven’t been brining my camera out much. I know what I should do is keep it wherever, but with classes that I take up and the topsy turby things I also do to keep myself busy doesn’t leave me much time to lug around my large camera! Maybe this would be a good thing to get a G11 as my everyday camera? HA! If I score a bunch of money maybe I will! 

As for future posts Ill be showing you guys some more works with my lights! I so love them and I want MORE! Yes, MORE LIGHT! I need it so badly. And bigger umbrellas, softbox, and a proper bag! Yea us photographers need allot of gear to pull of some ideas that go in out heads.  It really is a drag when you dont have what you want to do the shots you want....

So its been 6 days, so 6 posts? Maybe not so much but I’ll make some posts of my recent works to show what is going on! Stay tuned people!

No comments:

Post a Comment