Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Launch of my New Website is Comming SOON!!!!

Yup! I am finally kicking it up a notch and going to have my first ever online web site!

The purpose of it is going to pretty much be like any other photography web site. It will tell people about me, what I do, and most importantly give examples of my work. This is the biggest thing that I been noticing as a shift in the photography world is clients continue demand a portfolio, but they dont want to take the time to see a physical one because of available time and their own personal reasons. This to me ushering a new era of window shoppers for professional imagery. So essentially my web site is now a digital store front for people to gaze into my online workshop and ponder if they want to have something created!

As for my site my photography will be known as Higher Contrast Photography done by yours truly, Robert Adams. Ha, its times like this when I think about the names my parents given me since birth and how "powerful" it kind of sounds since Robert Adams is such a common name. So common in fact there is over 5 photographers with my name that do photography! Therefore the catchy name oh Higher Contrast is the way I will be remembered!

Check later this week for the launch of my site on Thursday and check its progress, evolution, and links to other things about me and my work!

http://www.highercontrast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment